TRUSEC is looking for female or male security supervisors to join our team. All shifts are a minimum of 6 hours, some late night/overnight shifts. Successful candidates will be required to work throughout the year including weekends and bank holidays. You will be working across multiple sites, primarily Old Billingsgate and The Old Truman Brewery (additional opportunities for nightclub work available in Brick Lane area - please state if you have previous club experience when you apply).DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Scheduled lock up and unlock for clients
- Intruder or Fire alarm response
- Patrolling of sites to deter any possible criminal activity, visible security presence
- Assisting and directing members of the publicSKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have previous security experience
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English
- Calm under pressure or in emergency situations
- Physically fit, able to work independently
To apply, please email a copy of your CV along with a picture of your SIA Licence. Please also state your availability for weekday/weekend work. Dress code is either plain black suit/black tie with a white shirt or black cargo - you will be informed before your shift which is required.
Upon receipt of your CV, successful applicants will be contacted to attend an interview.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org