OPERATIONS TEAM MEMBER
Ideally with 1 year's experience
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Understanding and managing the impact of events and markets on the wider estate.
• Develop an understanding of health and safety aspects of events and markets
• Collating specific documents (eg. Contracts, risk assessments, event floor plans, event schedules etc.) and general administration work
• Integrating with our different site teams (events, estates , maintenance, accounts, car parking attendants) to ensure a smooth transition from sale to post event
• Initially shadowing and eventually taking part in and organising both venue – client viewings and operations
• Inform car parks and main reception and staff of upcoming events and markets
• Develop a strong working relationship with clients through great service and follow up
• Signing on and off a venue
• Venue upkeep
• Frequent communication with suppliers and clients
• Booking in staff when needed
• Occasionally covering Front of House/ Reception when needed
• Weekend coverage when needed
There may be other responsibilities that we hand over to you as when appropriate, depending on your skills and personal development
•Excellent + efficient organisational skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communicate skills and the confidence to liaise with clients and suppliers
• Proactive and positive in your approach to work
• Bright, friendly and personable character with interest in the events industry
Holiday: We offer 28 days holiday paid (8 of which are bank holiday). The remaining should be used 5 days per quarter unless agreed in advance. This starts after your 3 month probation period.
General Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and be flexible to work weekends when required.